EveryContractor.com / fraud and cheating

Everycontractor.com is a scam, they promise you a roi of 20 times your investment in writing, and then when they can't produce they blame it on you saying you didn't follow up on the leads fast enough. Most leads were sent to us late on friday evenings when closed for the weekend and by fax only. Then they say we didn't update our profile enough and are in violation for that.

Their paperwork sent to us says quote 'a company profile you can update at anytime' and 'notification of project leads sent via email, fax, and automated phone call after a lead is qualified' we never received any by email or phone until we [censor]ed about the late faxes, they they stopped the faxes and we got all by email and none by phone to this day.

So if your going to spend your money on referral services don't fall for this one.

Jo

Comments

• Ki
      26th of Aug, 2009

I am trying to compile names to start a class action lawsuit against EveryContractor.com. If you are interested, please send me an email KEQ2@aol.com

Thanks,
    Ron

9th of Sep, 2009

After my post, I was contacted by David Johnson and after several lengthy conversations on the phone, he promised a full refund of my money. A few days after that I received a phone message from Cindy Newrones at EC.com asking that I needed to sign a non disclosure form before I could get my refund check. She also stated she had my check in hand ready to be mailed next day. So, I sent Cindy an email to inquire why I would need to sign anything to get a refund. Two days later I receive an email stating "Hello Ron
    Decided not to make you sign anything.. No need to add to your agitation.
    Thanks" That email was on Sept. 3, 2009. Today is Sept. 9, 2009 and after prompting I received an email from Cindy Newrones stating my refund was mailed last Friday.

15th of Sep, 2009

9/16/09 - Still no check (refund) from everycontractor.com.

Let me guess...it got lost in the mail and they will have to issue me a new check, but can't right away because the other check is still out there somewhere. Placing bets...anyone?

I hope the people reading this post can see the pattern of lies spewing from their split tongues.

In my opinion, the Nevada state attorney should be investigating this company.