EveryContractor.com / fraud and cheating
Everycontractor.com is a scam, they promise you a roi of 20 times your investment in writing, and then when they can't produce they blame it on you saying you didn't follow up on the leads fast enough. Most leads were sent to us late on friday evenings when closed for the weekend and by fax only. Then they say we didn't update our profile enough and are in violation for that.
Their paperwork sent to us says quote 'a company profile you can update at anytime' and 'notification of project leads sent via email, fax, and automated phone call after a lead is qualified' we never received any by email or phone until we [censor]ed about the late faxes, they they stopped the faxes and we got all by email and none by phone to this day.
So if your going to spend your money on referral services don't fall for this one.
More EveryContractor.com Complaints & Reviews
- EveryContractor.com - bait and switch! 
- EveryContractor.com - everycontractor.com guaranteed scam, rip off, do not use, stay away from 
- Every Contractor - Terrible experience 
- EveryContractor.com - awful experience 
- EveryContractor.com - its really works 
- EveryContractor.com - ripoff scam
- Every Contractor - Stay away
- Every Contractor.com - RUDE _ SCAM
- EveryContractor.com - absolute fraud 
- EveryContractor.com - refund not given as promised