everbrite tooth whitening / Scam

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

I am able to contact them first thing at 9 am EST at [protected] (If you call this #, then keep a record of every call including Agent's name and #)
I explained that I only received 1/2 the product, because the gels were missing from the package. I was told they would be sent out, but never received them. After finding this site, I called and cancelled and asked for a refund of my $87.47. Each of the 3 times I called to check on the refund I was told to wait 5-7 MORE business days so that shipping could confirm what was sent to me. Never heard back any of the 3 times time, so on the fourth call I reached a supervisor. He said I could not get a full refund because I did not cancel before the 10 day trial period. No matter how I explained that I never got the gels to try the product, they still will not refund my $ because I cancelled after the 10 day shipping period. Conveniently, they have no record of me calling to indicate an incomplete package received. (By the way, the only mention of this $87.47 charge after the ten day trial period is in imbedded in the very fine print of the agreement you acccepted when you clicked on it during ordering. I have not seen any other mention of it anywhere else!)
NOW I AM RESEARCHING LEGAL OPTIONS SO THAT THIS COMPANY GOES DOWN! PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE ABOUT LEGAL PROCEEDINGS

Comments

• Up
      24th of Jul, 2010
    everbrite tooth whitening - Deceptive practices and overcharges
    EVERBRITE
    3609 North 29th Ave.
    Hollywood, 33030
    Florida
    Phone: 1-877-666-0531
    MLN*EVERBRITWHITS.COM

Everbrite offers a 10 day trial of their tooth whitening product, then charges the full price of $87.47 before the product is even received. There can be no 10 day trial because they purposely delay its delivery until after the 10 days has passed. Then, to add insult to injury, Everbrite passes your credit card number on to other companies, which charge you for some service or other without your consent or your even wanting their alleged service. My card number was passed on to IBUILDWEALTH and LEANBODYBURN, two outfits I had never even heard of much less wanted their product, whatever that may be. When I called to cancel these fraudulent charges the person who answered said that their address was in Hollywood, Florida. I returned their product unopened, disgusted with their attempt to charge full price before the product could be tried. Everbrite then threatened to "Destroy" my internet credit if I attempted to have my credit card company charge back the $87.47. Be warned. Stay away from these guys. Who knows how many related companies they will pass your credit card info on to without your consent.