Everbrite Smile / Illegal business practice
I'm going through the SAME thing as so many others have posted. I ordered the "trial" on 4.2.2010. I read the "fine print" in the terms section of the website and realized the 10-day tril begins WHEN you place the order - NOT when you receive it!!!
I called customer service on 4.9.2010 at 2:36pm CST and spoke to Miles Danielle. I told her I had not yet received the product and was informed my "trial" period would be extended 10 days (i.e., I would have until 4.21.2010 to call without further charges). Guess what? It is 4.15.2010 and still NO PRODUCT. After checking my bank statement I was charged $87.47 on 4.13.2010. I called customer service today and ironically the "trial" was shipped to today.
After explaining the problem to the CS rep for the 5th time, he informed me he would forward the issue on to accounting. I asked to speak to accounting personally and was informed "they do not take calls." Of course not!!! Customer service is obviously out-sourced and the people handling the $$$ are in the US and too busy to care.
Still trying to get my money back! I want to file a class action lawsuit. Anyone care to join?
More Everbrite Smile Complaints & Reviews
- Everbrite Smile - money debited from account for product before trial period over 
- Everbrite Smile - Fraud 
- Everbrite Smile - Total SCAM
- Everbrite Smile - scam-charged and product not delivered 
- Everbrite Smile - refund/ cancellation
- Everbrite Smile - Cancellation de commande 
- Everbrite Smile - Unauthorized Credit Card Charge 
- Everbrite Smile - PURPOSELY MISLEADING CONSUMERS
- Everbrite Smile - Teeth Whiting
- Everbrite Smile - charged for product before cancellation date