Everbrite Smile / Illegal business practice

1 Dallas TX, United States Review updated:

I'm going through the SAME thing as so many others have posted. I ordered the "trial" on 4.2.2010. I read the "fine print" in the terms section of the website and realized the 10-day tril begins WHEN you place the order - NOT when you receive it!!!

I called customer service on 4.9.2010 at 2:36pm CST and spoke to Miles Danielle. I told her I had not yet received the product and was informed my "trial" period would be extended 10 days (i.e., I would have until 4.21.2010 to call without further charges). Guess what? It is 4.15.2010 and still NO PRODUCT. After checking my bank statement I was charged $87.47 on 4.13.2010. I called customer service today and ironically the "trial" was shipped to today.

After explaining the problem to the CS rep for the 5th time, he informed me he would forward the issue on to accounting. I asked to speak to accounting personally and was informed "they do not take calls." Of course not!!! Customer service is obviously out-sourced and the people handling the $$$ are in the US and too busy to care.

Still trying to get my money back! I want to file a class action lawsuit. Anyone care to join?

As

Comments

• Ka
      16th of Apr, 2010

just say when... [protected]@yahoo.com

• Ke
      12th of May, 2010

This company bills through someone in Panama. The web site says the company is located in Florida called Syndex Industries which has no phone number and no web site. Shell company to rip you off.

• Ms
      16th of May, 2010

ASAHI - I would be happy to join your lawsuit.

17th of May, 2010

I would love to join your law suit. I just received my credit card bill. I never received the product and got billed 87.47. This is supposed to be a Free Trial. I have been on the phone, mostly hold for the past hour, and am told I needed to cancel within 10 days of the trial. If I never received the product, I never had a 10 day trail!. They have told me they can only refund $20. of the 87.47. This company is a scam!!!