Ever Private Card

Posted:

I got my money back

I wish all of you luck. I got my money back after two days. I told them I would be sending this complaint board to Katie Couric and the CBS evening news. I told them that it did not take 10 days to steal my money, so it should not take 10 days to give it back. I also told them that if I got sued for failure to pay a bill that can not be late, and my wages are garnished, I would sue them for whatever I was being sued for. I did not authorize anything. I filled a forgery form at my bank yesterday. The bank told me it would take two weeks, but it took one day because when the bank spoke with Ever Private Card, the bank said that they were happy and willing to give me my money back. Ladies and gentlemen, it doesn't take 10 days. They can return it as fast as they took it. I should still seek legal action because if they had enough knowledge and courage to steal from us, they'll do it again. They used something called "check 21". It's an electronic check that allows your account to be debited without your submitting a check number.

Kathryn Covington
Complaint comments Comments (63) Complaint country United States Complaint category Online Scams

Comments

N  28th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes

Ever Private Card - Unauthorized check #9999!

On April 25,2007 $49.99 was taken from my account without my consent and I want my money back. I work too damn hard for my money and if I dont get it back there will legal action taken.
N  30th of Apr, 2007 by    0 Votes

Ever Private Card - Unauthorized check #9999!

49.95 was took out of my account after I went and received a pay loan from Central Advance Pay Loan I have not ordered anything I just want my money back!!! I do not want this company to go into my account again.
N  2nd of May, 2007 by    0 Votes

Ever Private Card - Unauthorized check #9999!

Looked at my account today and there it was, 49.95 taken by ever private card. and when you call the 866 # they give you a 514 area code #. Warning, this is in Canada. i can only imagine what it would have amounted to on the phone bill. These people are the lowest of the low.
N  14th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes

Ever Private Card - Unauthorized check #9999!

I noticed that on May 10, 2007, "Ever Private Card" withdrew from my checking account $49.95. This was done without my permission. I have contacted my banks fraud department to handle it. This company has got to be shut down!
N  14th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes

Ever Private Card - Unauthorized check #9999!

This company withdrew$49.95 from my checking account on 5/1/07. I disputed with my bank and they declined my offer for a refund to my account. The phone number and email address given is a fake. If anyone has any information on how to contact these people please inform me.

Thanks
N  15th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes

Ever Private Card - Unauthorized check #9999!

I don't know how they got my information, but Ever Private Card took $49.95 out of my account without my consent. I am trying to contact them, but it is virtually impossible. I am filing a FRAUD complaint with my bank.
N  16th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes

Ever Private Card - Unauthorized check #9999!

On 5/16/2007 i went to my bank because of a charge to my account that i did not authorize. I went to my bank and they found a $49.95 pending transaction from "ever private card".

I DID NOT authorize this transaction!!!
N  17th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes

Ever Private Card - Unauthorized check #9999!

This company too, took money from my checking account. Using check #'s 999 and 1000. They withdrew twice, which in return caused ISF fees. I filed a claim at my bank, and closed that account. What a scam!!!
N  17th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes

Ever Private Card - Unauthorized check #9999!

Ever private card took unauthorized money out of my bank account and it caused for my account to overdraw. They said they would refund my money in the mail through a check but I have not received any refund and its almost been thirty days. I am extremely pissed off.
A  17th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes
If anybody knows who these people are please let me know. I don't want a refund I want these guys dead.
N  18th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes

Ever Private Card - Unauthorized check #9999!

This company got my bank account # and took 49.95 out of my account without my consent and i never applied for this card, DO NOT KNOW anything about this company, I want my money back as soon as possible!!! From reading the other emails they got our information the same way.
N  20th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes

Ever Private Card - Unauthorized check #9999!

Ever Private Card takes $49.95 out of your checking account, and claims there is a virtual debit card out there for you to use. I have been round and round with this company.
N  22nd of May, 2007 by    0 Votes

Ever Private Card - Unauthorized check #9999!

I don't realize why money was taken out of my account. I need my $49.95 back into my account asap. Whatever kind of scam this is i just want my money back into my account.
N  23rd of May, 2007 by    0 Votes

Ever Private Card - Unauthorized check #9999!

I emailed the company telling them I did not authorized them to take 49.95 out of my checking and I would like a refund. I was suppose to get a refund in 7 days. I still have not received it and it has been almost two weeks. I would like my money back please.
N  23rd of May, 2007 by    0 Votes

Ever Private Card - Unauthorized check #9999!

I was on the computer trying to get a online pay loan and didn't know I went to this site by mistake was charge a returned draft fee #9999 for $49.95 which the bank say is the company responsible to cleared up because they did took the amount out of of the account.

Ever Private Card - Unauthorized check #9999!

Ever private card charged me 49.95 twice which caused my bank account to be in a negative balance and it cost me 32.00 each time which total to be 64.00 charge by my bank. I did not authorize ever private card to go into my account.

Ever Private Card - Unauthorized check #9999!

Whenever i go on the internet for some dump reasons this ever private cards keeps taking money out of my account then i have to go thru this stupid process to get my money back. Something needs to be done with them they, are really bad!

Ever Private Card - Unauthorized check #9999!

On 5/25 I too was also hit by this "Company. Just got home from my bank... and they gave me the info from their fraudulent transaction. It went thru T Bank Dallas Tx, their cust svc # is 1-972-720-9000 fax 972 720 9025

Ever Private Card - Unauthorized check #9999!

I received a NSF letter from my bank and there was no knowledge of any checks written by me, because I normally use my ATM card and since I first opened the checking account I have not ever written checks...
N  30th of May, 2007 by    0 Votes

Ever Private Card - Unauthorized check #9999!

I checked my bank statement today and was charged $54.21. I never once gave an authorization. All these complaints of fraud and this website still exists. I will make sure that I take this problem to a higher source. I will not stop until this website is shut down!!!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree