Europcar / damage insurance
Hired a car from Thessaloniki airport and the agent handling our booking would not allow our family to hire the car unless we paid 300 euro for damage insurance. (to remove excess cost in event of damage) I shows him my annual excess reimbursement insurance policy for such events but he said that we are in Greece and in Greece that insurance is not accepted. He was very aggressive in "selling" the insurance and in the end we paid as we had to get going to catch a ferry crossing. Not happy about this at all and expect a full refund. Happened on the 12th August 2016. Reservation No. [protected]
More Europcar Complaints & Reviews
- Europcar - fraud and cheating! 
- Europcar - europcar "serenity pack" scam 
- Europcar - worthless insurance cdw
- Europcar Spain - overcharging - swindle! 
- Europcar - damage surcharge 
- Europcar - charged vat on a rental advertised as being 'vat included'
- Europcar Italy, Trento - unauthorized credit card charges, unethical behaviour
- Europcar International - refund
- Europcar - damages not caused by me
- Europcar - over charging.