ETSYshut my shop down for no reason, and holding my funds for more than 5 months.

I have been selling on ebay for 10years, my mother suggested that i try etsy. Oh boy what a mistake. They shut my shop down, said i violated some policies, and ignored my emails when i was asking my my funds will be transferred into my checking account. They have no phone number to call on the site, so you have to contact them through email. When you write them they never get back to you. This is a poor excuse of a site, they are talking about integrity, but clearly they are lacking it.

I was charged fees for the listings that they canceled, and they refused to refund my money. Also now, someone just got back to me stating that my funds will be available in my bank account january 31st, 2018. We are now on august 9th, 2017. Are they crazy?? i have to wait that long to get my money for the items i sold on their site. This is clearly an injustice, people need their funds, we are all trying to make a living.

Some action needs to be taken against them, they need to be stopped. I read several other complaints for the same reason, they are targeting us for no reason, and that is not fair.

• Updated by shanvey1980, Aug 09, 2017

We need to get together and file a class action lawsuit against them. We need to stop them, right in their tracks!! If you are in contact me at etsy.[protected]@yahoo.com I am making this email address to communicate with those who want to start a class action lawsuit against them. We need 40/ 50 people to start a case.

We are not going to be treated like dirt anymore!!!

leave me your name, and complaint. I will get back to you as soon as possible, with updates, and if I need any added information. Thanks!!

Sh