Ericdress.com / horrible quality

I certainly feel like I was just ripped off for almost $50.00 by Ericdress.com. Should have checked here first before ordering a down coat from them. I just received it and it is WAY too small. Also, very poor quality. Have emailed them and also filed a complaint on PayPal but I feel like I have probably been ripped off for $50.00. Plus it was shipped from CHINA. Ridiculous. Will never use them again.

Ka
Nov 18, 2014

Comments

• Li
      20th of Sep, 2014
    Ericdress.com - shipping date
    PO BOX 218
    Lyndoch
    Australia
    Phone: 61409877468

I received an email on 27-08-14 notifying me of payment receipt. Since then, I have not heard anything from you regarding any other details or how long it will take for my goods to arrive. Could someone please contact me at [email protected] with any updates whatsoever.
    Regards
    Lisa Trussler

20th of Jan, 2015

Eric dress.com is a rip-off company, plain and simple. The coat I received, I swear, was NOT the coat in the photograph! It couldn't have been- because the item I received was small enough to fit a six year old, and the quality? Disgusting. I wont even give it to my 8 year old niece, its that bad. I read that I have to contact customer service before I get a refund. Something tells me I will have roadblocks put up as far as a refund goes, but we will see. And, I have the privilege of paying the shipping BACK to China. What a shame, the online photographs are so stylish, too bad they don't represent the clothes! NEVER AGAIN.

• Gi
      5th of Nov, 2015

Since Paypal is suppose to be so reputable they should have EricDress busted. I'm surprised that this company is not being monitored. Is there anyone out there that can help us, the consumers???

• Do
      9th of Nov, 2015

I have been recent ripped off by Ericdress.com. I ordered a blouse that never came then had the unfortunate privileged of being called a lair for all my troubles. Something must be done about this company or they are just going to keep raking in the money from unexpected consumers.