EricDress / lapel plain zipper vintage men's thick winter coat jacket ([protected]) - misleading and dishonest

1 United Kingdom

Do not buy anything from erricdress. I brought a jacket that did not show, in any photos, the badge it had on the left sleeve. I contacted ericdress and said I felt misled as the badge wasn't shown and that I wanted a full refund and for them to cover the return postage cost. After several weeks and several emails where they tried to claim the badge was visible and that they would not cover the return postage cost, they agreed they were in the wrong and would refund me in full including postage. Note that they said the badge was visible because looking at the jacket from the front you can see the edge of the badge in the site photo. This is true but the photo shows the edge of the badge which was about a millimetre thick and barely noticeable. You can't see what the badge looks like, you can just barely see the edge of something on the sleeve. You can't even identify it as a badge. So I was refunded the cost of the jacket but they went back on there word and said they'd only cover part of the postage cost and not the full cost. This really annoyed me because I have it in writing that they would give me a full refund including postage.
Ericdress is not an honourable company.in fact they outright lie. From the moment I tried to return the jacket they have made it as difficult as possible to do. And even after making promises they now refuse to honour that promise.
I will never buy anything from them again.

Sh