Equifax / equifax representative unlocked my account without asking for pin #
I had to unlock my Equifax freeze so I could set up an account with Verizon. I called Equifax and was connected to someone that I could not understand. After multiple attempts to give my name, address, phone number, and social security (one hour later), she said my credit freeze was reversed. I told the rep that I had not given her my PIN and she couldn't unfreeze my account without a PIN#. When I asked her name, she hesitated and said Summer, hoped I would give her a good review and hung up on me.
She actually unfroze my credit with the same information the hackers got from Equifax. How irresponsible can you get? I will forever worry about my personal information because Equifax was hacked, now I have to worry that Equifax can't even handle small tasks such as this.
1645 East FM 931
Gatesville, Texas 76528
More Equifax Complaints & Reviews
- Equifax - equifax is a fraud! 
- Equifax - unauthorized charges 
- Equifax Report Monitoring - website does not allow you to cancel your order 
- Equifax - equifax misusing it's certificate of authority 
- Equifax Online Credit - horrible customer service - billed after cancellation 
- Equifax Information Services - credit freeze
- Equifax Information Services - unauthorized address change/horrible customer support
- Equifax Information Services - unethical behavior
- Equifax Information Services - change of address on credit report
- Equifax - gross incompetence in the handling of personal information