Equifax / terrible company
I signed up for equifax credit watch. I specifically asked for one month only. I was not told that I needed to call to cancel. As soon as I found out that I was charged a second month, I called to cancel and was told that I was going to get a reund. Months passed. I did not see any refund. So, I called again. And was told that they cannot issue a refund because there were no 'notes' and the calcellation was after 24 hours had passed. As a result, I paid an extra month I did not even use.
Be aware consumer, equifax is making money from you without telling you the proper information. They will set you up on monthly billing without telling you that you need to calcel. And the 24-hour time limit is ridiculous. How would you know that it is within 24 hours when they do not even let you know that you have been charged a second time!
More Equifax Complaints & Reviews
- Equifax - equifax is a fraud! 
- Equifax - unauthorized charges 
- Equifax Report Monitoring - website does not allow you to cancel your order 
- Equifax - equifax misusing it's certificate of authority 
- Equifax Online Credit - horrible customer service - billed after cancellation 
- Equifax Information Services - unauthorized address change/horrible customer support
- Equifax Information Services - unethical behavior
- Equifax Information Services - change of address on credit report
- Equifax - gross incompetence in the handling of personal information
- Equifax Information Services - unethical behaviour