Enterprise / pick me up?

1 10625 W Roosevelt RdAvondale, AZ, United States Review updated:

Initial call was confirmed that they could pick me up within the hour. After an hour and a half I called them. The phone rang for atleast 15 minutes before someone picked up and was informed that it would be another two hours. So I wait. I firgure they will pick me up and I already have confirmation and all that so why call anyone else. After the two hours are up actually 2.5 hours I call them back For 45 minutes phone just rings and rings. Finally someone picks up and has no idea what I am talking about. Puts me on hold for ten minutes comes back on and says someone will be right out. When they finally get to me they tell me I don't have proper ID so I cant even rent a car from them. They should have been up front in the first place and ahouldn't have tried to do things they couldn't. They have piss poor service with piss poor attitudes. If you rent a car in west Phoenix there are alot more to choose from. save yourself some grief and do me some justice and don't use Enterprise Rental Cars, 10625 W Roosevelt Rd., Avondale AZ.

Se

Comments

• So
      29th of Apr, 2011

Somehow I think you are greatly over exaggerating everything. You're telling me you called them and let the phone ring for 45 minutes? I've never heard of someone waiting past 10 rings... the phone rings on average about 15 times per minute, so you let it ring 675 times?

HA. Get out of here.