Emusic / emusic download rip-off
I got my child a $20 MP3 player for Christmas. This "inexpensive" little stocking stuffer has turned out to be an emusic money pit. Before we could download any of the "50 Free Downloads, " I was required to give my credit card information 'to verify" that I was who I said I was. Beleive me, emusic is not who they say they are...they're deceiptful theaves!
Now, they're charging me $9.95/month. I have tried to contact these scammers over the phone and via the Web site but have been unsuccessful. When I call the phone number appearing on my bank statement, there is a recorded message only, indicating that if I want to cancel my emusic account, I must either send an e-mail or cancel on the Web site. Every time I have attempted to logon the Web site by entering my e-mail address, I receive a message that indicates they do not have my e-mail address on file. However, they have done a great job keeping up with my credit card info and charging my banckcard $9.95 every month. Emusic is anything but "free." What a rip-off!
More Emusic Complaints & Reviews
- Emusic - Unauthorized charges 
- Emusic - Unauthorized billing! 
- [Resolved] Emusic.com - Unauthorized billing 
- Emusic - impossible to cancell account
- Emusic - unauthorized charge on debit card
- Emusic.com - I will never deal with them again
- Emusic - Membership
- Emusic - Unable to cancel account
- Emusic - unsolicited sign up
- Emusic - billing