Empire Automotive Group / Complete Scam Artist

1 782 Gold StreetManchester, NH, United States

First of all, I have never written a complaint before, but this place was so bad, it compelled to let others know about it. I traveled there to check out a car I saw online. When I arrived there, I was little disappointed when there building was run down and there was grimy looking sales people that appeared as if they had just got out of prison. Nevertheless, they had the car I was looking for. I had a mechanic check out the car and he found a whole list of issue's that where hidden from me at the dealership. I told dealership to fix these problems or I was not interested in buying the car. The sale's guy go's "yea, yea, yea, we'll fix it up for ya". Then I said "Great, after the repairs are made, I'll have the mechanic look at it again to make sure its all set" At this point, the sales guy brings over the manager who begins to try to get to buy another car I didn't want. (He was trying to avoid making the repairs on the vehicle I wanted.) I told him I'm not interested. Then he starts to insult me personally and starts yelling and screaming. I got up and left.

The car was also way above KBB retail value and they didn't want budge on the price. Also, they didn't want my trade in because they "they couldn't sell it their", while another dealership gave me a generous offer for my trade in.

The bottom line is these are not the people you want to a car from when there are plenty of honest and legitimate dealerships o choose from.