Empire Automotive Group / They tried to play me

1 Manchester, NH, United States
Phone: 18663213213

I went there to look for a car I was buying for my 21 year old daughter, I saw a car I thought she would like but I didnt buy it the first time, I wanted her to see it first. I went home, looked on the computer and found it, she loved it so we went up there the next day to get it for her. When we got there it was in the service department. I asked the saleman if we could get it and he said lets go for it. My husband showed up and we got down to filing out all the papers, saw the finance man talked about the loan..ooo and by the way we along needed to finance 3996, but when we went to see the finance guy he showed me the computer and I noticed he had added on 2000 dollars for a service warranty that I had never asked for. SHADY!!! Well to get on with the story...as my salesguy went up to talk to the manager, the salesmanager told him the car had been sold 4 days before. There was no sold sign on it the day before, no one knew it was sold and it never came off the website. What a scam. Well we left there without buying a car, pissed off and my daughter all upset...that makes me the most mad. Well not done..someone in the finance department ended up calling my husband to check his credit so we could the car THAT HAD ALREADY BEEN SOLD. Now a week later, we get a statement saying we have a warranty on a CAR WE DONT EVEN OWN.
STAY AWAY FROM THAT PLACE!!! They will piss you off totally and play you.

Qu