Emirates / refund policy

United States Review updated:

I recently booked a ticket online and purchased with my credit card. While choosing my flights nowhere I found this ticket will be non refundable. I took one way and I was hoping to get refund on my return ticket. When I applied from a refund request form I got to fill a form which do not state my ticket state that it's non refundable. After applying I got email from emirates that refund amount is 100 aed as ticket was non refundable. I immediately relplied back to stop this. I got email that it's processed and they can't do anything.
Ticket No : 176 [protected]
Refund Request No : 1415639
Now I am requesting them to not refund and change date for me as I have to get back to my country. They are not replying. I always have an impression that emirates is best airline and take care of its customers. But sadly I got no help and they are not canceling return refund. I requested soon I got the email from emirates to stop as non refundable was not mentioned while booking.

Thanks

Ai
May 7, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      7th of May, 2017

Nonrefundable fares are ALWAYS listed as such on the website, before you pay.