Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] / customer service and overall standard
I registered myself with EDI last year June 2016.
Initially i have high expectation from this driving institute however I have proven so far that there is no customer care, treats the customers differently, instructors doesn't have the same standard of knowledge and has different opinion that contradicts one theory from the other instructor, has a big issue with language barrier and as a result will be foreseeable failure and as much as I hate to say this but if you are from my country or Asian try to reconsider other options. Do not look at this as a bad comment nor take it for granted I am just sharing my overall experience and thoughts about your service "with my journey and client satisfaction". As of the moment since I enrolled myself for almost a year now, EDI FAILED to help me and my family.
I will be doing a different log complain about the company once I have the full details and at the same time will push the complain at different sectors of Dubai governments complain sectors.
-I would like to get a refund of my money since the time and effort that I invested will no longer be returned to me.
-unhappy client that has experienced horrible service and different forms of racial discrimination.
More Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] Complaints & Reviews
- Emirates Driving Institute - Poor service 
- Emirates Driving Institute - Misbehaviour of the person at duty 
- Emirates Driving Institute - the road test 
- Emirates Driving Institute - immoral instructors
- Emirates Driving Institute - scam, ripoff 
- [Resolved] Emirates Driving Institute - Rally bad service 
- Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - unethical behavior 
- Emirates Driving Institute - unfair treatment 
- Emirates Driving School - mis behaviour
- Emirates Driving Institute [EDI] - outrageous driving assessments