Elixinol / Don't deal with these clowns!

I made an order with Elixinol and they immediately charged my card. They took my money but I did not receive a confirmation message and they did not give me a tracking number. One weeks later I called customer service and asked about the status of my order and they asked me to wait and I was put on hold. They finally came back to me 20 minutes later and asked me to call later because they were unable to find my order. Absolutely ridiculous! I called later and they said that my order was on its way but they could not find its present location. They asked me to be patient and wait. I'm still waiting and nothing! Don't deal with these clowns!

Ki
Nov 17, 2016

Comments

• El
      22nd of Nov, 2016

Dear Customer,

We have received your complaint and would like to sincerely apologize for the mix up and confusion. Here at Elixinol, we never like to hear of any unhappy customers, but like with all businesses, at some point there are miscommunications which can cause a negative experience for the customer unfortunately. Currently we are investigating the matter and we intend on having better processes in place to avoid these types of issues in the future.

Again, we apologize for the experience you had with us. If you decide to use our products again in the future, please done hesitate to reach out and we would be more than happy taking care of you and making right of the negative situation.

Best,
    Elixinol

• Gr
      3rd of May, 2017

So strange to see this - I've had nothing but positive interactions with these guys, and their CBD pen is world-class. I suspect it's an outlier - I hope you got it sorted! :)

• Em
      26th of Jul, 2017

I filled out Exlinol's online contact form twice to inquire about a refund. It promises someone will contact you shortly after submitting, and no one has ever contacted me. Very disappointed.