Elite Escapes International / Scam

Myrtle Beach, SC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-763-6372

Joines this Elite International for a vacqation membership to a availibility of 5 star resorts or condos at a reduced price. Frauds!!
Unable to book anything nioce. They will not return my phone calls. I am looking for anyone who knows how to get a refund from this fraudulent company

More Elite Escapes International Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Pa
  11th of Jan, 2009
We purchased this vacation club in July 2008. They promised vacations for years to come. They filed bankruptcy a few weeks after that. We are out thousands of dollars. Has anyone filed a class action law suit?
Je
  27th of Feb, 2009
Jeannie in Alabama

I think we should all file a class action law suit as I joined June 17, 2008 for several thousand dollars. They also promised vacations for years to come and can even be passed down to my children. What a joke! I wish I had done my homework earlier, now it's probably too late. How would we go about filing one? I'm all for it!
Co
  1st of Apr, 2009
I with drew within 3 days and they were required to give me all my money back. They did. Now I am getting harassing phone calls about annual fees to a company I don't belong to. They are ridiculous.
Na
  1st of Apr, 2009
Even though I went through with all the paperwork to rescind the contract within the 3 days as required by law, they beat me by filing bankruptcy before I got my refund and am now out nearly 5K. We put the amount on dispute with the credit card company (Sam's Club Discover), but they have been no help whatsoever. N. & K. Thompson in Kansas