Electronic Express / Bad service

EXTREMELY dissatisfied...placed/paid for order(Christmas (Xmas) gift) with guarenteed delivery prior to Xmas. Recieved delivery of cheaper/inferior product the day before Xmas. Called Electronic Express (EE) Customer Service (CS) and was instructed to ship it back for replacement with correct product. FedEx failed to pickup return package after 3 days. Brought package to FedEx store and was told that I would have to pay to have it shipped back, as EE FedEx shipping # was no good. Called EE CS again and was instucted again to leave it out for FedEx pickup again...this time FedEx did pick it up. I tracked the package back to EE 4 days later. Call EE CS back to get status of my original order and was told that it would be shipped tomorrow...this went on every other day for over 2 weeks and still no product! Finally I was told that the product that was in stock when I orginally ordered it was no longer in stock...after determining that EE had no suitable replace product in stock, I was told that I would be FULLY refunded. After calling EE CS every other day for another week, the price of the product was finally refunded but NOT the shipping charge. After calling EE CS every day for 4 more days I FINALLY got the shipping charge refunded.

Or

Comments

• Na
      23rd of Aug, 2012

Horrible, worst people in the world I would never shop here again they are bigots and care only about m, oney