Electrolux / fraud and cheating!
We have purchased a fridge ER180, Sr. No.53313572 on 26-02-2006 in the name of Balwan Singh Guleria, Flat No.9, RZ-2066 Street No.26, Tugalakabad Extn., Kalkaji New Delhi-110019.
After one year of its purchase, it’s started giving problems. If we want to defrost it does not work. We have to switch it off for defrost. When we made complaint in this regard a service person visited our residence from Royal Refrigeration, 16/166 Amrit Puri-B East of Kailash N.Delhi-65, Delhi, Delhi saying that since it is already one year completed. He advised to change the thermostat on payment basis. We have agreed to his suggestion and he has replaced the part on 26-05-07 for a payment of Rs.550/-. He has made it clear that if we get the same problem in future it will be repaired free of cost for the next three month.
On the very next day we have called him because the problem is not resolved even after replacing the part. We have made several calls to Royal Refrigeration as well as to the company but nobody are caring. It is almost three months since we are facing same problem. Every time we made call it has been told that we have short of the thermostat and will replace the same shortly.
More Electrolux Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Electrolux Induction Range - e15 error code - cooktop not working 
- Frigidaire - front load washer poorly engineered. 
- Electrolux India - pathetic customer service by electrolux 
- Electrolux Front Loader Washer & Dryer - % year warranty & dryer breaks 1.4 yrs into contract
- Electrolux - Washer & Dryer - rebate scam 
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - frigidaire 
- Frigidaire - refrigerator/freezer (side by side)
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - microwave
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - customer service/repair
- Frigidaire / Electrolux - appliances