EF Educational Tours / Rip off!
Do not use or allow your children to use this co. for educational, out of the US, tours. We, myself and 2 sons, were unable to travel to Israel as the war broke out. We were stranded in Switzerland and none of the phone numbers (emergency) worked, had been changed or were not in the infor. packet. Scary, a nightmare, and what if my sons had been alone? I finally (after 1 day) got a hold of EF (by accident), asked for our tickets to be changed to return to the US instead of Isreal. Was told the tickets would be changed and once home was charged $7,770. Which they would not refund, denied any wrong doing. Promised to see some famous spots and did not happen also. Rip off.
More EF Educational Tours Complaints & Reviews
- EF Tours - Fraud / hidden fees 
- EF Tours - Cancellation Policy Scam 
- EF Tours - Abandoned at train station 
- EF Tours - Worst experience EVER! 
- EF Tours - Travel 
- EF Tours - traveler insurance
- EF Tours - cancelation fees
- EF Educational Tours - 550 dollars in cancellation fees 
- EF Tours - london/paris trip june 13 through june 22, 2017.
- EF Tours - cancellation of trip - hidden fees