EEE Auto Sales / DO NOT BUY HERE!!!!!!!!!!

1 VA, United States Review updated:

We recently purchased a vehicle from EEE Auto Sales and had the worst purchase experience of our lives. The people at EEE will lie straight to your face, print phony invoices for services done (and never complete the work), make promises they never intend to keep, and provide the worst customer service humanly possible.

Please, do yourself a favor and NEVER purchase a vehicle here...it will end up costing you much more time and hastle than going to a manufacturer's dealership (even if their asking prices is a thousand or two less), EEE Auto Sales is not a respectable company and will be shut down once the Better Business Bureau and local authorities catch onto their unethical business practices.

DO NOT BUY HERE.

Comments

• Ho
      20th of Dec, 2010

angry customer1234 is right!!!

recently i was looking for a car and did my searching online like everyone would and ran into a car that i like on craigslistl.com and turns out EEE autosales was the seller... if these people are convicts i wouldnt doubt it. they lie with no shame and claim to be very good people with lies coming out of their teeth like stinking onion breath. when did selling cars become such a filthy business? why are these people in business?? i am angry bc i went thru the hassle of doing all the paper work and running my credit but in the end when i decided to do my own research about the car i was buying it turned out to be a lemon. when i asked them they lied to my face straight up! i remember one guy going " but sir look at the carfax" dont believe anything they show you or tell you! the carfax had nothing on the car i was buying but when i had a friend who works for an insurance company did a search on the VIN# he found out that the car had been in a collision and property damage. do yourself a favor STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM EEE AUTOSALES all of their cars are bought at insurance auctions Delaware and PA where they cut a deal with the insurance companies to not report to Carfax, in other words all those pretty cars you see something repaired or replace. trust me bc i escaped the trap they had set for me ...i dont know how these people sleep at night knowing their family eats from other peoples misery?

• Be
      2nd of Mar, 2011

They are the worst!!! I purchased a car from them back in 2008 and I'm just getting rid of it... I hope they rot in hell.

• Be
      2nd of Mar, 2011

I purchase a car from these ###s back in 2008 and boy am I pissed that I did! I'm currently about to sell it...