Edwise / Wrong information!

1 India Review updated:

I was sent by a counselor from india. I was given incorrect information about the university and i am not to happy to be here. Please advice what can i do. I emailed my counselor but got no reply as he has got his commission now.

This is a serious issue as wrong guidance is been given by these councilors in order to get their commission from the units.

Please advise smb and beware!

More Edwise Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• As
      3rd of Mar, 2016

They are so deceitful in their approach. I went to Edwise trivandrum and the 4 ladies sitting there just care about chit chat over the phone.When I went there for first time, they told me that they provide IELTS coaching and academic placements in few universities I intended to pursue my MS in. However, the only coaching they did was to make me sit in a room and gave me cambridge books to solve without even giving me proper guidance on how to solve it. If I knew that this was their coaching method, I would rather have purchased old cambridge practice texfs from some 2nd hand sellers and solved them myself. I comforted myself by thinking that atleast they have got placement assistance and discontinued my coaching with them half way after giving the full amount required for coaching. Now that I finished IELTS on my own and went to their office for placement, they tell some silly reason and avoid me every time. Another one of my friend who met with same attitude from them changed consultancies and went abroad for studies in better universities they claimed to him as the "best options". Please dont get deceived by trivandrum Edwise and go elsewhere for both IELTS coaching and higher studies consultation.