Edward Jones Investments / misrepresntation, fraud, seedy stock brokers
My Parents passed away leaving me a generous trust account plus a life insurance policy. Dave Hunt, a independent stockbroker in NC has done everything possible to obfuscate every bit of all information regarding my account. He even tricked me out of a $500, 000 life insurance policy. Edward Jones knows one thing better than investing your money, and that is perpetuating fraud. I have absolutely no clue to how much money is in my account, for they make sure I never find out. I attempted to hire an attorney to get some factual information, buy Dave Hunt's personal shyster put a stop payment on the check. I have repeatedly inquired: If you have nothing to hide, why are you so fearful of me consulting an attorney? This is a question they would not answer. I'm sure everyone reading this knows exactly why. They have a lot to hide. I'd be fortunate if I have $100 left in an account that was worth over $1, 000, 000. Please take my advise: Avoid these con artists at all cost, or you will wake up one day penniless. Thee have already been multiple class action suits against Edward Jones for malfeasance. Their financial 'gurus' do not even need a college degree. all they need is 10, 000 cold calls. I call them 10, 000 chances to con people out of their hard earned cash! You will get a better return hiding your money under a mattress than letting these slime balls touch a penny of your money.
mark maynard's Response, Jan 30, 2019
Broker did not file pertinent information
More Edward Jones Investments Complaints & Reviews
- Edward Jones - lied about commission 
- Edward Jones - sales charges 
- Edward Jones - breach of binding agreement 
- Edward Jones - irresponsibility 
- Edward Jones - worst investor ever 
- Edward Jones - no background check before hiring advisor
- Edward Jones - my portfolio, account management. guided solutions flex fund
- Edward Jones - stock selection when to sell
- Edward Jones - unauthorized withdraw from account
- Edward Jones - supposed to be getting a reimbursement of my 5% that I put down on my initial investment.