Editz.co.uk / All stars trainers

1 n a, United Kingdom

I ordered a pair of All Stars in March 2016, received the order confirmation and a confirmation that my payment was piad to Fristpay.
A month later I received a plastc envelope with the wrong pair of All Stars. I immediately emailed "custimer service" and had an email back saying that I could keep the shoes - and that I would be happy with these, since they were also smart (!!).

I have since then emailed back and forth stating that I either want the right pair of shoes or a refund. At some point I was offered 15% refund, which I denied, since it had then taken two months. Also, "customer service" sent the same email several times, as if I had not already replied.

I am really unhappy with this. Furthermore I had to pay extra tax, since my parcel came from somewhere in China!

In the middle of this ridiculous email conversation, the person I had emailed with suddenly was no longer available on email, Thus, I had to start all over Again with a new "customer service" person, explaining why I am unhappy and why I want a refund!

Ks