Editz.co.uk / All stars trainers
I ordered a pair of All Stars in March 2016, received the order confirmation and a confirmation that my payment was piad to Fristpay.
A month later I received a plastc envelope with the wrong pair of All Stars. I immediately emailed "custimer service" and had an email back saying that I could keep the shoes - and that I would be happy with these, since they were also smart (!!).
I have since then emailed back and forth stating that I either want the right pair of shoes or a refund. At some point I was offered 15% refund, which I denied, since it had then taken two months. Also, "customer service" sent the same email several times, as if I had not already replied.
I am really unhappy with this. Furthermore I had to pay extra tax, since my parcel came from somewhere in China!
In the middle of this ridiculous email conversation, the person I had emailed with suddenly was no longer available on email, Thus, I had to start all over Again with a new "customer service" person, explaining why I am unhappy and why I want a refund!
More Editz.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Fristpay.com - Stop these crooks 
- Fristpay.com - Fake online shoe shop 
- Fristpay.com - Superdry jacket 
- Mensportshoes.in/Fristpay.com - Service and fraud
- Fristpay.com - Payment taken no goods 
- Fristpay.com - buying so called under armour track spikes
- Crown-events.co.uk /Fristpay.com - Online fraud / fake products 
- Fristpay.com - Rubber shoes instead of real leather, wrong shoes altogether 
- Fristpay.com - unreceived shoes
- Lasermaxroll.co.uk / Fristpay.com - Fraud on dress ordered and overcharge from price quoted.