Edible Arrangements / unethical behaviour

1 Hampton, VA, United States

Good Afternoon,
I place my order for Product Code: 5708 Game Day Delight - Football EdibleĀ® Donut, for me to pick up at the Oyster Point location. She would not honor the $5 coupon code QWZJH85794, that I received in my Email from the reward program. I ask for the reason and she could not give me one, other than to call corporate. Her service to me seemed racial motivated, as she stated the Coliseum Crossing store could better serve my needs, when I explained to her that her location was closer to my place of business on Thimble Shoals, she was not apologetic regarding the code not working. I felt like I was begin discriminated against because I'm an African American and the Oyster Point location is predominant Caucasian clientele. I have never been treated like this from any place of business. I will share with my family and friends not to use the Oyster Point location for any reason regardless of their race. Reorder @ Coliseum Crossing s/w owner Rachelle, and explained my situation confirmation S0760090967.

Respectfully,