Edible Arrangements / Fruit basket delived to people not home left out in sun on hot day.. Did not call ahead

Crystal Lake, IL, United States Review updated:
Told they call to make sure reciepient is at home... People were out of town for the week end and fruit
Basket with chocolate, etc. Was left out on porch in sun on an 80 somthing degree day... Item not acceptable or edible!!! Very disappointed... I have sent this product on other occasions and been very satisified.
Ju

Comments

Ev
  17th of Feb, 2012
This place is really bad. My fiance called to find out why I received a white bear instead of the nice brown bear that he had ordered and why they included the price sheet of the order that he placed. I shouldn't see what he paid for the item! You don't solicit that way. The woman had a horrible disrespectful attitude and said it was a $20 bear and they ran out of the brown bear. It came in a crumpled up bag and they didn't even complete the card that came with this crappy bear. It looks like a bear from a claw vending machine. It was really bad. He paid $75 for 12 chocolate strawberries and 1 bear. That is a rip off! The strawberries were great. But this woman was horrible. My fiance is very nice and shy, so he decided to email corporate because this girl was so bad to talk to. The email to the corporate office went to Crystal Lake. The woman called my boyfriend, left him a 2 minute and 40 second voicemail. I wish I could post that on here. It's unbelieveable. Poor, unprofessional attitude. She said she doesn't know what he is complaining about, you can call the manager but she is not going to refund your money, the white bear is nicer.., etc. 2 minutes and 40 seconds! She didn't even speak proper English. It would have been nice for them to call my fiance and tell him of the change, NOT just change the order. The white bear is cheap and very very ugly! In addition, my fiance got this email after the voicemail: I'M VERY SORRY IF YOU FELT THAT THE CSR PERSON WAS RUDE. EVERYONE ONE'S ORDER HAD A PHAMPHLET ON IT BECAUSE IT HAS A COUPON ON IT FOR PEOPLE TO USE ON THEIR NEXT ORDER UNTIL FEB. 29, 2012. WE DID NOT HAVE ANYMORE MORE DAISY BEARS SO WHEN SENT A BEAR WITH VALENTINE'S DECORATIONS INSTEAD. THE COST OF THAT BEAR IS $20.00. YOU PAID $12.00. I'M SORRY BUT WE CAN NOT GIVE YOU A REFUND FOR YOUR WHOLE ORDER. WE CAN REFUND YOU FOR THE BEAR ONLY, WHICH IS $12.00. THANK YOU! PLEASE CALL THE STORE SO WE CAN REFUND YOU YOUR $12.00. 815-459-9810. We have you on voicemail and email to post everywhere!

Edible Arrangements Logo Edible Arrangements