Ecigsbrand.com — trying to prevent further unauthorized account withdrawals
The company said they would supply me with a free e-cig and all I had to pay for was the delivery fee of £4.95
I then received a further e-mail that said they would deducting a further £79.95 for more stuff and again another amount at a later date.
I've instructed my bank to block any attempts by these crooks to deduct any more than the £4.95 they said I would have to pay.
The shipping agent details are: www.hermes-europe.co.uk/tracker.html
shipping order details:
More Ecigsbrand.com Complaints & Reviews
- Ecigsbrand.com - taken money from my account without permission 
- Ecigsbrand.com - stole my money 
- Ecigsbrand.com - Please don't use this company 
- Ecigsbrand - robbed 
- E-cigsbrand.co.uk - Fake offer 
- Ecigsbrand.com - Electronic starter kit. 
- E-Cigs - scam
- Ecigsbrand.com - no responsibility for shipments
- E-cigsbrand.com - Unauthorized charges
- Ecigs Brand - Unauthorised payments.