ECHST.net / fraudulent charges

1 Seattle, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-452-5108

There were two unauthorized charges on my credit card statement, both on July 03, 2014. The first was for $4.99 and the second for $33.34. The Fraud Department of my credit card company placed me on a 3-way call with a rep. from ECHST.net, who first suggested that my real name was NOT my real name. Then he suggested that I stop my credit card company from allowing ME to make fraudulent charges on my account. When I asked him if he was accusing me of committing fraud he hung up. I had my credit card company void my card and issue a new one.

Lr
Jul 16, 2014

Comments

• Ro
      11th of Dec, 2014

Well they put 39.95 on my card and when I try to call the number is no longer in service. And my card company green.dot is making us wait two weeks to look into it I think they are both scamming me. Beware everbody and stay away from green dot they are very rude and will keep your money and its Christmas time to top it off !

• Ta
      8th of Jan, 2015

I JUST GOT AN ALERT FROM WELLS FARGO STATING THAT MY ACOUNT COULDNT COVER SOME CHARGES THAT WERE APPARENTLY SOME REACCURRING ONES AND THAT I AM NOW IN THE NEGATIVE... APPARENTLY I HAD NO IDEA BUT ECHST.NET HAS BEEN CHIPPING AWAY AT MY ACT SINCE OCT. 27 AND CHARGING $33, $35, $39 AT A TIME AND NOW I HAVE 1800 BUCKS MISSING AND WTF AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW??

• Da
      22nd of Feb, 2015

I was charged 39.00 and change for using an internet chat service I did not sign up for, when I contacted them they said the account would be closed and my money would be returned to my card in 5-10 business days. That was on February 9th it is now February 22 and I have not gotten my money back. This is absolutely fraudulent business practice and they should be shut down

6th of Oct, 2015

I lost USD 47.28+3.99+2 on 6th oct 2015 by making not a genuine matter but duplicate.My email ID is [protected]@gmail.com.. please help me to recover and credit it to my account.CR NO.4377486609151681. immediate action required.

6th of Oct, 2015

please recover the amount and credit to my account and prevent further billing from my account. This was because the service which promised was not genuine and fraud method. please act immediately.

6th of Oct, 2015

the comment offered by me is correct

already given

6th of Oct, 2015

I have very disappointing experience from the service provider
    There shall be no further comments as i had already given several times and not try to befool

13th of Oct, 2015

I contacted the same company ECHST.NET about three charges that there was no way I made on October 7, 2015 at certain times because I was at the VA Hospital at a appointment when these charges were made. Called them and the guy said I just talked to you an hour ago, but I just called. Told me there was no way I was getting a refund and that they reported me to the authorities for a fraudulent claim. I had to order a new card of course but threatening me because of charges I did not made that is absurd.

13th of Oct, 2015

Also, this account was closed out months ago when the same thing happened and I discovered this account.

• Re
      17th of Jan, 2016

echst.net ref.no. 86645251082064380241, 86645251088664525108 its debit frm my card but nothing happen till today pls refund to my card account, my bank say its on pending. i am not interested now pls refund.

• Ha
      8th of Jun, 2016

Charged me for no reason. i never activated any service of theirs, dont know how they people can deduct the amount without any notice or reminder. who has given them the authority to transact the amount from our card. this should be resolved. happened to me today and got 2 msgs. request for a refund. contact me on [protected]@gmail.com. Dont dishearten please. everyone has loads of problem in their life.

• Yi
      1st of Nov, 2016

I have just checked thoroughly my bank account and have seen this company take out over £700 from my account since oct 2015.
    They have been charging 2 amounts or sometimes 3 amounts in any given month and all charges varied.
    This company is a scamming people and the FBI and other authorities around the world need to close it down and arrest people.
    Lucky I have been refunded by my bank account but Now is where all the investigation starts which I m more than willing to help.
    Folks ECHST.NET is a scam company and not legit at all.

• Yi
      1st of Nov, 2016

PS
    I dont even know what bloody company it is for or what the damn site is

• Pa
      23rd of Mar, 2018

@YilmazUk I agree fully and something needs to be done to clean up the internet from these types of companies.

• So
      29th of Dec, 2016

Worst customer service I have ever encountered.
    Treated me like a piece of dirt.
    Asked questions about one of their dodgy business partners...and BOOM I get refunded...hahaha...they say I am a 'security threat' so they won't speak to me, and this is because I asked a question they did not like, their response is to refund me all my money spent on the business (cam site called 'STREAMATE' aka 'SKETCHIEST-BUSINESS-IN-THE-WORLD-MATE'). HAHAH?!

8th of Dec, 2017

Frequent charges from ECHST.NET appear on a VISA Gift card of mine that I did not make. It appears that they try to charge varying amounts from just a few dollars to just under $30. Very strange. Interesting to note how many others have reported fraudulent charges from this "billing" company. It's surprising and more than somewhat troubling to me that it is still operating. Does anyone know if the Feds have or are investigating this place???

• Pa
      23rd of Mar, 2018

I just found a pile of fraudulent withdrawals on my Visa Credit card, got no where asking about them so phoned my bank. Will leave the rest to them as they chase down fraudulent companies. It started with a company called RINCIR.COM which in itself is a fraudulent company then to ECHST.NET. It was just that there were three withdrawals in one go that I go suspicious and started to investigate. I am far from happy about this and they are dealing with someone with a back ground Criminology and Criminal Justice, so I will be following this up and making sure they are closed down because it is time that the internet was cleaned up of all these thieves.

• Ic
      29th of Jul, 2018

Never never accept a web site claiming to have free account. Once they get your data you are going to regret it.

• Da
      21st of Aug, 2018
    ECHST.net / ICF Technology - Fraudulent billing
    Seattle
    Washington
    ECHST.net

On April 29, 2018 this company billed my credit card $3.50 for no reason. I have never even accessed this website mustless purchased any thing. I DEMAND A REFUND

28th of Aug, 2018
    ECHST.net / ICF Technology - Refund
    WASHINGTON DC

I was charged 2$ for a purchase but I did not get benefits so I want to know if I can get my refund