Ecco Shade Slip On Shoes / poorly made shoe
These shoes are the worst shoes I have ever purchased. They are advertised as medium width shoes, but in reality they are narrow shoes. I have been trying to break them in for over 11 months now. I have even tried taking them to a shoe shop to have them stretched.
I contacted the company after I found out shoebuy was advertising them as "narrow to medium"...my first indication that the problem wasn't a need for me to break them in, but a poorly made shoe.
I contacted Ecco for advise and was basically told "too bad".
I will never buy shoes from this company again. They are the worst shoe I have ever put on my foot and I cannot believe I spent $100 on shoes I cannot even wear.
More Ecco Shade Slip On Shoes Complaints & Reviews
- Ecco Shoes - I no longer buy ecco! 
- Ecco Shoes - disintegrating soles 
- Ecco Shoes - cracks in soles 
- Ecco Shoes - shoes (sole) falling apart
- Ecco Shoes - three times with three different ecco shoes!!! 
- Ecco Shoes - refund!! pls 
- Ecco Shoes - desert boots
- Ecco Shoes - disintegrating soles
- Ecco Shoes - shoes - brand new
- Ecco - walking shoes