eCampus.com / This company sucks!
I ordered a college textbook a month ahead of time and guess what I never got it. I contacted ecampus and they promised by email to send me a new book by the end of this past week. Today is 9/29/2007. I never got the book and then when I called I was run around and lied to. Let alone I also was laughed at. No one seem to care that I needed this book and trusted them to get it to me. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he was not concerned either. I have failed the class and have to retake it costing e money. If you are smart do not order from them because you will get the same treatment. They lie and then wait to refund your money. I asked for refund and I was told I had to wait. They did not wait to get my payment. So If you are a struggling college student, Take heed because this company sucks!
More eCampus.com Complaints & Reviews
- eCampus.com - Fake USPS tracking number! 
- eCampus.com - Fraud and scam 
- eCampus.com - Return 
- eCampus.com - Books never received!
- eCampus.com - Fraudulent charges in Kentucky after purchasing from eCampus in Kentucky 
- eCampus.com - excessive fees 
- eCampus.com - Fraudulant & Unauthorized Charges
- eCampus.com - Non payment for sold books
- ECampus - Don't do it 
- eCampus.com - Multiple charges on my acct