eCampus.com / This company sucks!

I ordered a college textbook a month ahead of time and guess what I never got it. I contacted ecampus and they promised by email to send me a new book by the end of this past week. Today is 9/29/2007. I never got the book and then when I called I was run around and lied to. Let alone I also was laughed at. No one seem to care that I needed this book and trusted them to get it to me. I asked to speak to a supervisor and he was not concerned either. I have failed the class and have to retake it costing e money. If you are smart do not order from them because you will get the same treatment. They lie and then wait to refund your money. I asked for refund and I was told I had to wait. They did not wait to get my payment. So If you are a struggling college student, Take heed because this company sucks!

Comments

19th of Oct, 2007

Sorry, I feel for you. We had the same situation if you need help call the Better Business Bureau at 859-259-1008 , 800-866-6668 or email your complaint go to this website at www.ky.bbb.org. They are very efficient. Good Luck.

• Se
      25th of Aug, 2009

E-campus is terrible. I ordered a book from them and they said they ran out of stock. They oversold their used stock and they didn't even notify me. I later checked the status and called and that's when I found out. I also ordered another book on the same ordered and instead I received the wrong book today with the wrong tracking number on the order. Basically they swapped two orders and the best they could tell me was that I have to send the book they sent me by mistake to get my refund. What a big hassle. The 10-20 dollars in savings isn't worth the headache. I would never recommend E-campus to anyone.

• Ga
      13th of Oct, 2010

I ordered 2 books from e-campus they didn't have the 1 book so I cancelled my order they sent both books after I cancelled I returned the books with their return label on them they insisted they never received my books. I WILL NEVER USE E-CAMPUS AGAIN this is my sons first year of college he is going for Physical Therapy