Ebags - bags / Fraud - Return credit issued then reinstated 5 months later

I returned a $125 bag. The company took weeks to credit me. I had to make multiple calls. They told me on the phone they received the item and had not gotten around to giving me credit. I asked for email confirmation of the return (they send emails for the purchase so doesn't that make sense). They refused.. (dealing with a foreigner). I finally received a credit. Now 5 months later, the same charge back-dated to November is re-instated. How this is even possible is beyond me. Now I have to go through the credit company..?? This is infuriating and I will never deal with this company again. I recommend you stay away too.

A  1st of Nov, 2011 by
Just have to say their return service is extremely poor and somewhat dishonest. Happened to return my purchases to eBags. First, request my return via eBags.com and it said to wait for certain time to received my return label, so I wait, wait, and wait.. eventually I have to call their Rep to request for return and they don't have any record of my return request?!? Luckily, I have my return label after the call. I did the returns, but they only credited me 1 of the 3 items returned, which doesn't make sense because I packed everything in the same box. I called their Rep. and the Rep seems to know it right away about being received ALL my Return items. Just curious: they just forget... short of staff... or scam?!? After all they still refund my money! just wander why I have to keep checking on them to get my return fix, instead of having me return worry-free as a happy customer!?! Ps: I still purchase bag from them; I have to say the Free Shipping & Return is tempting especially online purchase; BUT THEY REALLY HAVE TO WORK ON THEY RETURN!!!

eBags Logo eBags