Easy Saver Rewards / unauthorized charges

1 Denton, TX, US Review updated:

I was also charged the $14.95 and $1.95 for 4 months. I can not beleive that proflowers.com would be associated with this company. Now 2 companies will never get a positive feedback from me although the flowers were beautiful I have plenty of florists in my neighberhood. However when I called easy saver Delores agreed to credit my account ASAP, so I am assuming they are accustomed to this practice now. Wow this is a complete wake up call for me. Be careful what boxes you check on the internet and always read the fine print. Make sure you get your money back. All I trying to do was send lovely flowers to my mother-in-law for mothers day and this company took advantage of that. NICE !!! Another thing that is amazing is when I typed in easy saver on google all of these complaints were the first things that showed up. HINT! Thanks to all who helped with the information of easy saver and proflowers will not be getting my business. Again the number to easy saver is [protected]. Check you account if you have ever used proflowers.com

Be

Comments

• Kb
      Jan 07, 2008

This company has repeatedly debited my bank account with out my authorization... When I called to inform them of this she said she can credit my account back only 2 debits out of 6. This is unacceptable to me so I am going further of the management line until my account is credited back all of my money...

Jun 27, 2008

Easy Saver debited my card ($1.95 & $14.95) without my authorization after I did an online purchase from Proflowers.com. It seems that ProFlowers is in collusion with EasySaver and that this trick has drawn many customers into an intentionally confusing situation that approaches, if not enters, the realm of illegal and fraudulent activity. I already reported this activity to my bank and will pursue to more serious class-action suit if Easy Saver do not take action...

• Je
      Aug 29, 2008

I just spoke with Virginia Lease at [protected] ext. 4006. (9am - ?? EST). I was transfered to her when I asked for a supervisor and then the supervisor's boss. She said they will refund me in 7 - 10 Days the full amount of all of the charges - $14.95 x 4 months and the $1.95. She seemed nice but I'm not sure how someone can work for a company that operates this way. If I don't get me refund in 7 - 10 Days, I will go crazy and call Virginia every hour. By the way, I immeadiatley called back and used the extension and it did go to Virginia so I know if works.

•   Oct 22, 2008

My checking account is being charged $19.80 by your company. I have never authorized these charges and I do not understand why this is happening. I would like you to refund the money and take my name off of any list you have saying that this is ok. My checking account is now -$180 because of overdraft and service fee's. A couple other company's have also been doing this to me and I believe their linked with your's somehow. If this is not taken care of I will see to make sure it does.

• Di
      Nov 12, 2008

Add Blair to the list of companies that has a relationship with Easy Saver Rewards. I placed an order with Blair in June and we then started getting charged 14.95 by Easy Saver Rewards. We didn't catch it until now. So we have been charged five times for nothing! We called Easy Saver and were told that we were signed up because I accepted a $10 gift certificate for my next purchase. They canceled our membership and refunded the last two charges! So it's not just Pro Flowers. We contacted Blair and were told that they have had no other complaints (hard to believe) and there is nothing they can do for us. I have been a long time customer with them, but no longer. So BEWARE when you are checking out any website.

• Al
      Dec 04, 2008

Hello. Place an order with ProFlowers for wedding anniversary. Found out the charges from EMI aka Encore Marketing International, aka Easy Saver Rewards. What kind of rewards am I expecting for $15.00 gift certificate while who knows how many other companies are going to charge my credit card ranging from 14.95 to 19.95 a month for some virtual service/product? I'll no longer do business with ProFlowers. EMI/Easy Saver Rewards is a total farce.

• Tr
      Feb 20, 2009

In November 2008 I ordered some windup toys for Christmas from Oriental Trading online. Since then, I have been receiving a charge each month for $14.95 from Easy Saver. I thought it had something to do with my husband, but this month I called the 800 number listed to find out what this charge was for and found out it was associated with my purchase from Oriental Trading in November, and that I have been receiving this charge monthly ever since. I asked them to cancel this membership, but while I was doing this, I looked up Encore Marketing online (it was being advertised on the phone call I was on while I was on hold) and found several Rip-off associated with Encore Marketing and Easy Saver.

I did not authorize these charges, nor sign up for Easy Saver service. Much less, if I had, I have not received anything via email or regular mail about what I supposedly had signed up for and how to use it or receive it. I am very angry and a little worried about them actually having canceled my membership, as I read reports in which other memberships have not been canceled, although requested, and accounts are still being charged for this. All I did was order something from Oriental Trading.

• On
      Mar 07, 2009

The charge of 14.95 and an earlier one of 1.95 showed up on my credit card bill. I found out about it becuase my credit card company saw the 14.95 transaction as possibly fraudulent and called me to authorize it. I researched it, and it was from an order from proflowers.com that I never completed. I called my credit card company back and told them it was fraudulent. They are marking the charges fraudulent, taking them off my statement, cancelling my current card number, and sending me a new one. I hope all credit card companies are like mine!

• Da
      Mar 14, 2009

I have been charged $1.95 and $14.95 by easysaver, completely unauthorized, after buying proflowers online. What do I do? I also will never use ProFlowers EVER!!!

Apr 15, 2009

I feel sorry for everybody who's been charged by these thieves. I ordered from proflowers for the first and last time and was charged $9.95 and then 14.95 !!! for what, I don't know. I think proflowers should do something about it unless they're in this scam too.
    I will get my money back no matter what...

• Ka
      Apr 19, 2009

Yeh, unbelievable! We all should get together and file a lawsuite, how many people's money is getting used while they wait for their 7-10 day wait or the people that don't notice the charges and call.

May 12, 2009

I sent flowers to my Aunt for Mother's Day. Imagine my surprise when checking my bank account, I noticed a charge for $1.95. I immediately called their 800 # and was served by a frosty, cold woman. She assured my 'membership' would be cancelled, then hung up. I called back and spoke to another woman and demanded that the $1.95 be refunded. She said it would take 5-6 weeks. Hmmm, $1.95 times thousands of others '$1.95 fee' sitting in their bank for 5-6 weeks must net them a pretty little piece of interest. What a scam. I will NEVER use ProFlowers again!

James

• Jb
      May 15, 2009

Yes, I noticed a reoccuring name on my CC account and researched that I was being billed $14.95 for 5 consecutive months. Thanks to this web site I called the 800 not for Easy Saver, they said when I made my purchase from "Cherry Moon" / must be associated with ProFlowers.com, I signed up for a "savings membership"... I said I was livid to be frauded like this. I opperate 4 web sites and this has happened to me a second time since shipping online for christmas. I had another retailer... claim I signed up for a "MEMBERSHIP", for which they apparently during the checkout process have a hidden offer for such. I complained and received from PayPal a refund after a troublesome 2 months of credit card chargeback process. It looks like online retailers (bad ones) are now using a method to sign up shoppers for bogus MEMBERSHIPS... This needs to stop. Retailers like this are simply dishonest for their quest for THE ALMIGHTY DOLLAR. I suggest getting a refund and file complaints to whatever agency (government / bank / credit card processers / etc) to have this scheme STOPPED. It will hurt all of us doing business online.

• Tr
      Jul 14, 2009

Beware when ordering anything from Blair - Blair Rewards Program is a total scam - they will charge your credit card $14.95/mo. until you catch them and put a stop to it.

• Be
      Aug 17, 2009

Add Redenveloped.com to the list too. I bought some flower in may for my mom and after that the same story, a rechrage of $1.95 plus $14.95 for three months... until I realized of the scam.

• Ca
      Aug 24, 2009

Hello,
    My name is Caroline and I am the Special Programs Associate here at ProFlowers. I would like to sincerely apologize for any confusion that you may have had with our partner programs. I would be more than happy to discuss your concerns with you as well as any feedback you may have about the program. Please feel free to contact me directly, my phone number is [protected] and my email is [protected]@proflowers.com. I would be happy to speak with you.