Easy Saver / American Leisure / Unauthorized charges!

1 53 West Penn St.Lenhartsville, PA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 4846603272

See that i am definitely not the only person to complain about American Leisure, and Easy Saver. in a way it is refreshing, but it *** me off because it shows how much money these a-holes are making off of unsuspecting people like us. I have been being charged 14.95/month twice a month. one from american leisure and the other from easy saver, since September and it is now almost june. I guess no matter how many times i said "no" to subscribing, they still insisted on signing me up.

I managed to complain my way into getting 3 months of my money back, but between jobs with a baby on the way, it is not nearly enough for me. If i continue to be charged, tho they said they canceled my "subscription", i will be forced to take harsh action against these thieves.

The number i called (which is different from the one on my bank statement) was [protected] or [protected]. Good luck with these smooth talkers.

Je

More Easy Saver / American Leisure Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ka
      1st of Mar, 2009

Look, you have to agree, no matter how many times they insist on sending you the programs, if you insist taht you don't want them, you will not recieve them. Easy Saver and American Leisure do have strict confirmations, which means you would have had to type the last four numbers of your credit card into the telephone key pad in order to authorize the charge. They are not theives, you were just not paying attention. If you order something by telephone, it is always wise to pay attention!

• Pi
      29th of May, 2009

You're a jerk. We bought jewelry from holsted jewelers, and gave our card number to them... Easy Saver and American Leisure got the account # from them and have ripped us off for over $500 before we caught it on the bank statement... Now we are forming a class action suit against them, starting with the Attorney General. And since this was done with a mail order company, we are filing Federal Mail Fraud against them, including HMI Jewelry... dba Holsted Jewelry... You Mother[censored]'s are in for a big surprise real soon...

• Bi
      2nd of Jun, 2009

kays right about the confirmations being real strict dumb consumers are just trying to get off of the phone so damn quick they are not paying attention to what they are agreeing to... I work for a company that offers these programs and if you look in your junk mail at the big lime green envelope that is hard to miss you might not have gone through such a headache and actually might have saved some money insted of lost...pay attention in life...

• Ca
      1st of Jul, 2009

Believe me, I can understand how this could upset you. The ads are deceptive, but they do tell you what you can expect. I get ads from Holsted Collection all the time. They come with my credit card statements. Half the ad has a paragraph that tells you what will happen once you get the free ring. You MUST give them your credit card number to pay shipping and handling AND the future shipments that will be sent. I would never fall for it! I went to the website you were talking about. (there are several websites) The company that sells the free ring is called Holsted House. There is a disclaimer that you must click "I agree" in order to get the free ring. The disclaimer tells you that you will be charged everytime a shipment is sent. Confusing to some people; Yes. But, if you would have taken the time to read what you agreed to, this would have never happened. Those disclaimers are there to inform you. If you fail to read what your agreeing to, you may be in for a rude awakening...such as this situation. Next time be more careful, and don't be so quick to give your credit card number away. Also, be weary of anything that is supposed to be "free"; especially if they demand a credit card number. I am not trying to be mean but your situation could have been avoided. Read next time.

• Ne
      20th of Mar, 2010

it is so stupid they did this do they not know that some people dont have a job and have a family to feed and the money they are taking out is important god it just makes me so mad i just had a baby girl and i dont have much money in the bank and they just took forty dollars out of my account idk how im going to get formula or anything she needs this f-ing sucks i hope this stuff is solved because i dont have the money to sue anyone but i neeed that money in my account god people are dumb

14th of Jul, 2010

For all of you wanting to cancel the american leisure charges of $16.95 from your checking account I found the correct number to call is is 1 800 444 9491. I just cancelled mine with no problesms. Mary D

14th of Jul, 2010

for further information on cancelling Easy saver and american leisure I have several phone numbers you can try 888 595 9399 800 447 9977 800 444 9491 888 643 4763

• Ph
      23rd of Jan, 2011

Hello people that have been hudooed by that company. They have been charging my account 16.95 for a long time. Stupid me never look at my bank statement. Another one is travel advantage. I have not used any of these services. I am going to try to cancel these right now!!! You are right we have been dumb consumers to give them out card number. Never do that again! I have learned my lesson!
    CORDially