easirent.com / Asked me to pay for broken car
We rent the car through the website www.easirent.com, but it was big mistake and we lost a large sum. The company provided broken car and we told them about it, but no one listened. We had the accident, and after that the rep from the company told us to pay for repair. We told him to inspect the car, but he didn’t listen. They didn’t check it and ask for money every day, but we don’t know what to do. Can you provide any good piece of advice?
More easirent.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Easirent - Not warned of administrative fee
- Easirent Heathrow Airport - UK - Money raising extortion style 
- [Resolved] Easirent - Easirent
- Easyrent - unauthorized credit card charges and unethical behaviour
- easirent.com - Nightmare! Charged me for damage I didn't cause.
- Easirent - extra charges
- Easirent - insurance rip off
- Easirent - rental car issue
- Easirent - my worst experience
- Easirent UK - rent a car