Early Moments/ Beginning Reader's Program / unsolicited books
Two books were sent to my son, thin Dr. Seuss books I might have found at the dollar store, along with a bill for over$25. I emailed them to tell them if they wanted their unsolicited shipment back, to send me prepaid postage. Weeks later, they did, so I sent the books back within a day of recieving the postage. Receiving bill now addressed to me, instead of my son. Called their number and lady indicated she had no way of knowing if I'd sent books back. Sounds like a scam to me. My mistake- should have insisted on prepaid CERTIFIED mail postage.
Tori62593's Response, Dec 30, 2017
I live in Tennessee not California
Teresa sharp's Response, Dec 20, 2018
More Early Moments/ Beginning Reader's Program Complaints & Reviews
- Early Moments - Unable to contact 
- Early Moments - Fraud / Scam 
- Early Moments - they do not understand the word cancel...
- Early Moments - Horrible
- Early Moments - Horrible service / buyer beware 
- Early Moments - deceitful and disgustingly lousy
- Early Moments - unauthorized subscription and payment charged
- Early Moments - unauthorized charge 
- Early Moments - books
- Early Moments - not receiving what was on my invoice