E-Florist / deception

1 KS, United States Review updated:
Phone: 07801 289311

I am based in the UK and just spent over 1oo US dollars for delivery of flowers, balloons and vase for my mother's birthday to a US address. Thoroughly disapppointed to hear that this was not what was delivered. Tried to contact their helpline - was put on hold for over 15 minutes then cut-off without explanation twice. No reply to email complaints either. Disgusted by their lack of customer service - but I am more ashamed that I relied on them to express a Happy Birthday sentiment to my Mum.

Gi

Comments

• Sk
      11th of Jun, 2008
    E-Florist - Never Delivered
    e-FLORIST
    nyc
    New York

WORST COMPANY TO ORDER FLOWERS FROM. OVERCHARGED, NEVER DELIVERED, AND VERY POOR SERVICE!!

I WOULD NOT SUGGEST ANYONE TO BUY ANYTHING FORM E-FLORIST. THERE SHOULD BE AN INVESTAGATION STARTED FOR THIS VERDOR FOR FRAUD.

• Ka
      11th of May, 2009
    E-Florist - non delivery
    e-florists

order flowers on may 5h to be delivered on saturday may 9th .flowers were never delivered. and when i call they always put me on hold and then hang up.no matter how many times i call they do the same thing.

22nd of Mar, 2015

I was left in charge of my cousins kids as their parents went abroad for cancer treatment, thought it would be nice to send their mother some flowers on Mother's Day. But it never was delivered even though they charged my credit card for it.
    I can't find their London phone number can anyone help?