E-Florist / deception
I am based in the UK and just spent over 1oo US dollars for delivery of flowers, balloons and vase for my mother's birthday to a US address. Thoroughly disapppointed to hear that this was not what was delivered. Tried to contact their helpline - was put on hold for over 15 minutes then cut-off without explanation twice. No reply to email complaints either. Disgusted by their lack of customer service - but I am more ashamed that I relied on them to express a Happy Birthday sentiment to my Mum.
More E-Florist Complaints & Reviews
- E-Florist - Fraud and scam 
- e-Florist-Inc.com - Credit card fraud 
- e-Florist-Inc.com - overcharged, late arrival, & incorrect product 
- eflorist.com - eflorist
- E-Florist - poor service - theft
- Euroflorist Europe / Eflorist - bouquet never got delivered, customer service line is not in operation; looks like a scam company
- Euroflorist Europe - bouquet of flowers (home delivery)
- Euroflorist Europe - disappointment reason euroflorist!
- Euroflorist Europe - flowers have not been delivered 
- E-Florist - Failed to deliver flowers