DVDPlanet.org / Never got the DVD that I ordered from DVDPlanet.org

1 Canada Review updated:

I ordered 3 sets of dvd that costs me $193.00 that includes the foreign exchange, and that happened in Nov. 2007. I cancel the ordered, because I never received it. I last e-mail to them on Jan.11th. asking for my refund, and they told me it will take 4-7 days to refund it. It is now passed the dates and I still DON'T HAVE MY REFUND!!! What can I do to get my money back? This is terrible that these people can take advantage of people when we are thinking that the services is like any other company. Help I want my money back!!!

Comments

• Pi
      28th of Jan, 2008

I had ordered some dvd's from this company and I have yet to receive my $159.00 dollars back. I have reported this to my credit card company and I will be filing a complaint with the post office. I am going to get a police report and file a complaint with the ftc.

2nd of Feb, 2008

This place ripped me off too! I ordered the Carol Burnett series on DVD. I was shipped a bootleg of the TVLand broadcast in a generic box. I've been trying to get my money back as this was a gift. I canceled my check card as I didn't want them to start making withdrawls from my account. I recommend using a credit card whenever buying online.

3rd of Feb, 2008

Your not the only one,I tried to get a Three Stooges DVD set for my husband for Christmas.I ordered it on 12/16/07 and was told it would be here in 5-7 days .On 1/4/08 I emailed them asking were the dvd's were. Later that day I received an email that it was shipped to the wrong address and would be here on 1/21/08. On 1/31/08 I emailed them with no response and called them with no answer. Thank you DVD Planet for the wonderful Christmas !!!