DVD Donkey / Scam and fraud!

207 Dena Drive #BWestfield, IN, United States
Phone: 3178675805
Where do I start. I should have suspected something when I saw the character of Donkey from Shrek. That is a copyrighted character. Oh well. I ordered "Perfect Strangers", probably my favorite TV show. When I got the package (which arrived in a timely manner), I started watching the DVD's. Three of the episodes I watched froze in the middle of the episode. One of the DVD's, clearly marked "Perfect Strangers" contained episodes of "JAG". Another DVD was totally blank. Another episode was slightly out of sync.

To add insult to injury, I found that their "promise" to respond to e-mails within 24-48 hours was totally bogus. After I threatened to start legal proceedings, they responded. Gee, go figure. They told me that they would refund my money (which they did within 2 days) and send me a return envelope in which to return the videos. They also informed me that they would take the postage out of the refund money. I didn't much care, because I just wanted to get rid of the worthless DVDs.

So now it is two weeks later. I STILL don't have a return envelope. And as I have lost the invoice, I have NO idea of the return address ( except that it is in Canada). My google search of the company name led me to this site.

Thank you for allowing me to vent.