DVD Donkey / They got my $, I got no product!

1 NY, United States Review updated:

I ordered That 70's Show complete series on 12/5/07 for a Christmas gift. Not knowing this was coming from Canada and they were tv copies. I have called and on occation been able to talk to someone who keeps reassuring me to wait while they investigate the where abouts of the DVD's. I have had the most luck reaching someone on live chat. But they will not refund my money and keep telling me that my product is tied up in customs.

The tracking # I got is bogus, Canada post has no record of it.

Comments

• Ca
      26th of Feb, 2008
    Tasmania
    Australia
    Phone: 03 62752480
    www.dvddonkey.com

I ordered a set of dvd's over 3 months ago, have tried to contact dvd donkey on several occasions and have received neither dvds or even an answer to messages left. DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY - THEY ARE A COMPLETE FRAUD AND SHOULD BE DEALT WITH BY AUTHORITIES. It makes me so angry that anyone can advertise and make huge claims, but not be made to adhere to them. Amazing how the money can be taken out so efficiently, but no other action can go according to plan. STAY AWAY FROM THEM OR YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF TOO! The DVD's were ordered for my mum who was going in to hospital and needed cheering up - she has since recovered, but I would have loved to give her this one simple gift that I knew she would have really enjoyed.

• Sh
      26th of Mar, 2009
    DVD Donkey - Fake Company
    DVD Donkey
    Texas
    Phone: 1-800-787-1219
    dvddonkey.com

I placed an order today for the complete DVD set of Call to Glory using my credit card. After my order was processed and I received an order number I called the 800 number to check on shipping method. The number does not belong to this company. I tried the email contact and all my attempts bounced back. I then tried the Live Chat function and it also just bounces back. I then looked up the company on Google only to find it is a Sham and a Rip Off company.

I then called my credit card company and asked for guidance. I was told I have to wait for possible delivery and to monitor my card use. After 30 days I can then file Fraud which I intend to do.

BEWARE THIS BUNCH OF CROOKS!