DVD Donkey / Scam!

United States Review updated:

My family ordered a DVD box set from DVD Donkey. The money was taken from our account the next day... The box set was NEVER received. The website doesn't give any direct company information (address). Before I made the purchase I searched for any negative reports on DVD Donkey and found none. Clearly by the previous person's report of TV Milk - the company name changes for a reason! On my printed receipt it gave a toll-free number... which is DISCONNECTED. The charge had a phone number on my bank statement 888.788.6455; which is for TV Milk. After going round and round... the mail box is full and I couldn't leave a message!

In looking for DVD Donkey or TV Milk information I found another person that was refered to TV MILK by the website of television network ABC. After reading reports here of people dealing with the run-around for as long as 9 months, I immediately called my credit union, and they are taking care of it from their end... looks like someone is snookering major companies into a ripoff scheme called 'DVDDonkey', 'TVMilk', etc. I just feel sorry for the people who find out the hard way under their next name. There is something to be said for brick-and-morter stores.
Va

Comments

St
  23rd of Dec, 2007
Ordered the 90210 complete set for $150.00 for Christmas for my girlfriend and haven't received the items. The only contact is a message board that hasn't been responded to. Wish I would of come across this website with all the complaints about this donkey company before the purchase! Buyers Beware!!!