DVD Donkey / Scam!
My family ordered a DVD box set from DVD Donkey. The money was taken from our account the next day... The box set was NEVER received. The website doesn't give any direct company information (address). Before I made the purchase I searched for any negative reports on DVD Donkey and found none. Clearly by the previous person's report of TV Milk - the company name changes for a reason! On my printed receipt it gave a toll-free number... which is DISCONNECTED. The charge had a phone number on my bank statement 888.788.6455; which is for TV Milk. After going round and round... the mail box is full and I couldn't leave a message!
In looking for DVD Donkey or TV Milk information I found another person that was refered to TV MILK by the website of television network ABC. After reading reports here of people dealing with the run-around for as long as 9 months, I immediately called my credit union, and they are taking care of it from their end... looks like someone is snookering major companies into a ripoff scheme called 'DVDDonkey', 'TVMilk', etc. I just feel sorry for the people who find out the hard way under their next name. There is something to be said for brick-and-morter stores.
More DVD Donkey Complaints & Reviews
- DVD Donkey - Big scam! 
- DVD Donkey - Judging Amy Box Set 
- DVD Donkey - Bad quality and incomplete DVDs! 
- DVD Donkey - Paid items never shipped/arrived! 
- DVD Donkey - Pirated DVDs, charged for full order and never received the rest of DVD's ordered!
- DVD Donkey - They got my $, I got no product! 
- DVD Donkey - Scam and fraud!
- DVD Donkey - Charged me $95.32, sent nothing!