DuraSeal / DuraCrete / Scam artist

Canada Review updated:
We paid Joe Caramanna a $300 cash deposit on April 6, 2007 to re-lay, pressure wash and seal our flagstone steps. He said the job would be done at the beginning of May. In mid-May I called to see when he was coming. He complained about the poor weather putting him behind in his schedule. (I didn't think we had had that many rainy days.) He said he would begin the next week. He didn't show and didn't call. I had to leave several messages at his office before he returned my call. To make a long story short, we have called him many times. He always said he would be here the next day, but never showed up. Now he does not return our phone calls. Joe Caramanna is not an honest businessman. I called him in response to an ad in a local magazine. I am going to contact the magazine to let them know about our experience with DuraSeal and we will probably proceed to Small Claims Court in an attempt to get our money back.

More DuraSeal / DuraCrete Complaints & Reviews

A  6th of May, 2008 by
Joe took $125 from us and never showed up, just like what he did to you. We hired his service at the beginning of April 2008 and he said he would come clean and seal our driveway on April 12/08. It rained that day, when I called back, he said he would come in the following week but he never did. After that we called many many times but he never returned our phone calls. He's such a scammer!