Blinko Complaints & Reviews

Blinkoscamed

im on orange/ dolphin package and every month i top-up £5 which i always by the unlimited texts for a month to use in the UK, but this month i done every thing the same as i do every month and top-up by £5 pounds but when i tried to buy the unlimited texts for a month it said i didnt have enough credit so i looked at my balance and it was like only £2 so me not thinking much of it a toped up again by £5 tried activiating the unlimited texts again and it said i didnt have enough credit so when i phoned up orange thats when when they told me that this website called blinko had been taking 3 pound of you every time you top-up. now i've had to go with out credit for a while intill i can find out how to get rid of it and get my money back off the website which they had taken off me.

• Ro
    Robert schwar May 31, 2011

BLINKO have now taken £29 off my phone without consent can you help

• Pi
    PixelJoe Jun 22, 2011

Hey, it looks like you have been subscribed to the blinko service.

you can unsubscribe by sending your request to [email protected]
    or phoning the Blinko customer care line on 0208 7724859.

Don't forget to mention your refund request if that's what you're after as well.

hope this helps!

Nicky

• Hl
    hln Sep 12, 2011

To whom it may concern, as i am told by your Blinko customer service to send this mail to ask for a refund for the down load which i did have or receive on the 14th aug 2011 (SUNDAY) with the moblie 07525183119, As a matter effect I DO NOT DO DOWN LOADING RING TONE. I HAVE ENOUGH RING TONE ON MY OWN PHONE IT SLEF.
    I have a feeling my phone number have been miss usrd or it get cross lined. Please kindly refund the full amount that Blinko had charge on top with 20% that my phone company had charge me. Thankyou for you help.

• Hl
    hln Sep 12, 2011

Hi there i read your complain i am orange phone user too, here me too find that my phone bill had gone up with some EXRA GHARGES OF DOWN LOADING RING TONE, WHICH I DID NOT DO NOR THAT I HAVE THE RING TONE ON MY PHONE. And yet tthis ORANGE PERSONNEL / MANAGER insist that I send the TEXT MASAGE FOR THE DOWN LOADING ON MY PHONE, they too insist my phone had been use by other person than my self. WHICH IS NOT TRUE. NO ONE TOUCH MY PHONE ON ME MY SELF that is what i INSIST but there tkae not interest. THEY ONLY INTERESTED TO GET HOLD OF WHAT THEY CHARGE. And let us do the ### work for them by giving use the Contact Number to get Our money back. I have Try 3 Phone Companies, And i Found ORANGE PHONE ARE THE MOST UNSAFE AND UNSUCCOUR AND THEY DO NOT CARE FOR THIER CUSTOMER OTHER THAN THEIR OWN BENEFIT.

• St
    stan radon Dec 28, 2011

my name is stan radon my mobile phone number is 07790507584 just resentley you have taken out two £5 amounts from my mobile phone for ringtones or other without my concent and only found out after putting in above amount which were removed immidiatley.after getting in touch with orange they explained what you have done.so i would you to refund my £10 credit plus all my phone calls to you and orange and compinsation totaling £20.also delete my number from your sales list

Blinkounsolicited charges

For the past 5 months my daughter's phone number has been charged a mysterious $16 charge for a service she did not agree to. under the downloads and media section - under the name Blinkogold. In fact, she was studying abroad and not even using this phone number. Complaints to ATT were well received and credits were made without too much negoitation. We even supposedly took steps to block such charges and yet, one appeared again. These guys are like cockroaches who won't go away. I am afraid to contact this "provider" for fear of additional charges being attached to one of our numbers. What can be done to stop these scammers?

BlinkoBig SCAM!

Not sure what type business it is, I called to cancel immediately after “signing up”, still being charged for their services, which I am not getting and don’t want, you cannot talk to anyone, all communication is via touch tone phone and email. Alltel has not been any help to this point. Big SCAM!!!!!!! Stay away from these people.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices