Dungcoivb / http://dungcoivb.googlepages.com/Fun.exe

the messenger is getting autopopulated & while chatting in the room there its comming as megh: http://dungcoivb.googlepages.com/Fun.exe
& its very difficult to chat as its getting autopopulated every now & then. It is also giving a hyper link by my name on the room window even if I am not sending any message in the room. Is it a virus. It also gave a message something like worm mentioned on it. What I need to get rid of this. Even I tried logging in with a different id into the messenger and this time its the same thing but with the name of that id. Is this a virus which has corrupted my IP address.

Me

Comments

Su
  23rd of Apr, 2008
Dungcoivb - misuse of my ID
don't know
India
dungcoivb googlepage/fun.exe

it will be so irritating for me that when i open my yhoo ID for chat purpose this dungcoivb comes with my ID. So it clear that it is misuse of my ID. please give me right soluation

Ma
  5th of May, 2008

remove dungcoivb from my id...!!!

Je
  8th of Aug, 2008

reesp sir /mam,
As i am really fed up from this duncoivb i dont know what is this as when ever i do open my dest top the message always open's and there is a quote that... "DungCoi has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience".
please do rectify my problem and do tell me that what is this problem
and how can i slove thi please do reply me as soon as possible,
thanking you yours faithfully
jeh kumar

Mr
  5th of Nov, 2008

I am receiving this pop up as soon as I log on to yahoo messenger

Ka
  22nd of Apr, 2009

do not show the message.

Ij
  18th of Aug, 2011

& its very difficult to chat as its getting autopopulated every now & then. It is also giving a hyper link by my name on the room window even if I am not sending any message in the room. Is it a virus? It also gave a message something like worm mentioned on it. What I need to get rid of this. Even I tried logging in with a different id into the messenger and this time its the same thing but with the name of that id. Is this a virus which has corrupted my ID address.