DTE Energy / shut off
Urgent electricity was shut off 10/08 shut off bill in last residents name. I paid deposit for service in sept.2005 and never received bill. Never. Contacted better business bureau then dte headquarters contacted me. Took shut off notice to dhs received letter that they paid $350. Oo, then last week received bill with my name to imediately pay $60.00 which I did in person. Still no services
And spoke this morning with ms. Watkins at headquarters and now says to pay $180.00 this is a run around so now I still have no lights (H e l p) any suggestions or contacts. I do have school age children will there be lights for our holidays.
Thanks in advance for your viewing.
Ms. Angela allen
More DTE Energy Complaints & Reviews
- DTE Energy - appliance protection plan 
- DTE Energy Electric Utility - faulty meter overcharges 
- DTE Energy - billing errors & bad customer service 
- DTE Energy - shut off despite payments 
- DTE Energy - terrible customer service 
- DTE Energy - dte energy bill.
- DTE Energy - no service
- DTE Energy - home protection plus
- DTE Energy - power outage
- DTE Energy - unauthorized access to my properties, open way/asphalt & unprofessional repair works for 2 years now