DTDC Expressunengaged employee and inflated pricing

This happened today on 04-dec-2018 at dtdc, maligaon. I reached the venue at 9:55 a. M only to find the in charge to have freshly mobbed the floor. When I explained that I am in a hurry, he only replied, "wait till the floor dries". The man then leaves the counter and walks 50 mtrs ahead to have breakfast (which I learnt later). He reaches the counter and switches on the desktop at 10:05.
Now comes the worst part for which I do not blame him. I had to deliver documents from 781012 to 784028; quite understandably it is the same state and by road it is 196 kms apart which accounts to a bus fare of 200 inr. He charged me 205 inr for the same; the reasoon being that the destination is 11.1 kms away from the nearest dtdc counter. The in-charge also mentioned that they only deliver to 784028 once a week.

Dtdc should check against surge pricing, delivering within the least possible time and employee engagement because what I witnessed today is clearly beyond business ethics.

P. S - my consignment no. Is v50329747 and a correct pricing could help me and many others.

Qu