DSL Extreme / Bad Technical Support

1 21540 Plummer St.Chatsworth CA, United States

Upgraded to Tru stream because the $29.99 was way too slow. The one month later, an ATT pop up and Tru Stream stopped working. I call DSL... am on hold for an hour... I got to go to work. Hang up... Tried again later and waited for two hours... Tried again and got to talk to someone and they wanted me to wait for Teer Two Support... I am on hold again. DSL calls in but I'm afraid to hang up because I've been on hold. They only have a record of me waiting for Teer two... They called me at work, but I couldn't talk at work.

Finally I gave up. I'm only 20 and I decided I can get internet at my Mom's house so I can continue my job search via the internet. I want to cancel because I can't get this fixed because of poor tech support. They want me to pay for $250 early termination... I held up my end of the contract, but their equipment did not... Unless I could see fit to stay home from work to get this thing fixed. Sorry, that's not a good enough excuse for my boss. Also just found out that even though they call my cell phone at work, they later tried to contact me through a wrong number and they had a wrong email address for me. Their support is beyond bad. Do yourself a favor and don't do DSL EXTREME. I am paying the $250 early termination... BUT you will see this complaint across the internet.

Ju