Dromperstaux / the electric bikes and scooters that are all over facebook

My order is.. Order numbers are..3924 and 1979 and the tracking number is lt181223326cn.. Hope you can help.. They took my money and no producti can't get a solid answer from china... Only that I have to wait till the ship docks somewhere and if i'm lucky I will have one scooter or maybe both scooters on it.. Facebook or you people have gotten so big that anybody can advertise and sell anything on it remember when it was just friends having fun it's not fun any more and i'm sick of it... Dan the email address the provided is... [email protected] So get me my [censored]..

• Updated by Dan T. Wolf, Jan 17, 2019

My tracking number is LT81223326cn..Order number s are 3924 and 1979

Da
Jan 17, 2019

Comments

• Gi
      18th of Jan, 2019

Bonjour mon nom est Ginette Coté . 303 Principale App.1 St Robert Québec. tel 450 422 0733 . Voici jai commander un petit scooter en date du 31 décembre 2018 mais depuis je nai aucune nouvelle . Estce que vous etes une compagnie réelle car je commence a douter . Vous avez débiter ma carte de crédit américan express dun montantde 137..ce nest pas le montant qui était demander car vous anonciez le scooter a99.00 il me semble . Je ne comprend pas que je nait pas de nouvellede votre compagnie .Jaimerais beaucoup que vous comuniquiez avec moi . mon couriel ; [email protected] Si cest possiblecomuniquer avec moi en Français car mon anglais nest pas tres bon.l Ici on est au quebec Merci jattend de vos nouvelle ou la livraison de ma commande. Bonne journée Ginette Coté.

• Ni
      19th of Jan, 2019

I have 3 orders out there invoice 2456, 2546, and 2554. The website is not working and when I contact the email address of mailto: [email protected]: As of this date I have tried to check on my order and have received an error page for the website. Please kindly advised the correct website to view my order and the tracking # for each order so I may check the transit information. The reply 1-9-19 was the following: We ship directly from the factory, and because there has so many order need to pick and pack, so we have not start to delivery, but the tracking number has been give to you, we'll speed up the delivery of the package to your home as soon as possible. If the logistics status has not been shown, we are packing and have not started shipping, we expect you to receive the goods within 7-15 days, please wait, thanks for your patience. Best regards

I again sent an email and stated as such: I am still not able to use the tracking information that you provided as the website says that it is not available. Could you please help with status update?
    Then when I again followed up with [email protected] they advised me 1-17-19 the following: I'm sorry I can't reply in time. If there isn't too much information on the tracking list, don't worry, because the navigation signal is very poor at sea, the logistics information can't be updated in time, and you will receive new freight information after the ship arrives at shore.
    As of this date I have not received any other information and the website is still not accessible. Please see what can be done to help those of us that ordered.
    All of these orders were placed on 12-29-18

• Br
      21st of Jan, 2019

I did buy and pay for a order # 3746 12/31/2018 for the price of $64.99 and never did receive it please let me know what is the problem my phone # is 215/426/1780 and my email is [email protected] will someone please call or email me on this problem thank, s for any help Bruce WAY 2638 salmon st. phila. pa.

• Ge
      22nd of Jan, 2019

I ordered the 1th of Dec., boot a few msg. But scooters, I be leave its a scam, I have not been able to contact them again. If something comes up please get me at [email protected]

24th of Jan, 2019

I beging believe all you I order thety took mney out account I am going bank to have them invesgated will let know wwhat bank says

• Pi
      28th of Jan, 2019

Still waiting on my shipping information on my order#2658 . Ordered December 28, 2018 . Has been deducted from my bank.Pease advise of What carrier, bill of lading number or any tracking number thats available.including delivery time and day. I have inqured 3 times with no response.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

[email protected]

• Gi
      30th of Jan, 2019

Jaimerais bien recevoir monpetit scooter mais je me rend compte que je ne suis pas seule a ne pas avoir recu sa commande Répondez SVP a vos clients pour les informer sur votre compagnie si cest vraiment sérieux car nous si nous commandons chez vous cest que nous y croyons une réponse simpose merci Ginette Coté 303 PRINCIPAL aPP;.1j0g1s0numéro de compte 3836.

• Ro
      5th of Feb, 2019

I also placed an order on 12/20/2018 and have not recieved it or heard anything from the company.

• Gl
      6th of Feb, 2019

you suck

9th of Feb, 2019

I ordered a scooter 12/31/2018, still have not received my order or had any updates on it.

Sally Clark, [email protected]

• Su
      11th of Feb, 2019
    Dromperstaux - electric scooter
    3513 Hwy 145 South
    Waynesboro
    Mississippi

I ordered the scooter from Facebook on December 31. I haven't heard anything till I got my credit card billing. It was billed to my account on Jan.2. I would very much like to get the scooter for my husband, who is disabled. I ordered in good faith, and, Im hoping to receive the merchandise that I have paid for.

11th of Feb, 2019
    Dromperstaux - 2 of the electric scooters
    Phoenix
    Arizona

Well my parents had ordered 2 of the scooters about 3 weeks ago and have NOT got any tracking numbers or anything on information on them and would really like to know where they are you can contact any time at 9285301485

• Gl
      12th of Feb, 2019
    Dromperstaux - scooter order # 2948
    dromperstaux.com

you have CHARGED my account and not delivered my scooter. what's the deal. Feels like I may have made a mistake buying from you, hope that's not the case. Please respond within 24hrs. or I will take legal measures. Thank you for your quick response. Gloria Green

• Li
      15th of Feb, 2019

@Gloria Green Did you get your product?

• Wa
      14th of Feb, 2019

We ordered one Dec.29, 2018 order#2633 and have not heard a word. Why not? are you just taking peoples money or what. [email protected]

• Li
      15th of Feb, 2019

I ordered a Electric Buggy and a Bubble Massage Set on Dec. 30, 2018. Have not received and the payment has been taken through my credit card. I tried to contact company on expected date but no answer so far. Sent an email to [email protected] order # 2853 linked to [email protected] This is not acceptable when I was promised it. I would like a expected date of delivery or NOT!!!