Drive Financial / Predatory Lending

United States, Washington Review updated:
Drive Financial
You can become part of a class action lawsuite by going to the following website. Drive is already listed.

A  25th of Jul, 2009 by
The Drive Financial or Santander people make it impossible to get ahold of them to make payments or make sure payments are posted to your account once you've money grammed or mailed them. We have finally paid them off and have a clear title but they won't help update our credit report it is paid in full two months ago-anyone have any advice? I have written our attorney general, it is companies like this who force our economy and the people to go bankrupt.
A  25th of Jul, 2009 by
Anyone have any advice on how to get drive financial/santander to update your credit report once you have paid them off and received clear title? It has been impossible for the last five years to get ahold of them to make payments and actually post what they have received as payments, now I'm done with them my credit report is affected by them illegally ballooning my loan w/o notice. I paid it in full two months ago and got my title, but can't get them admit to the credit reporting agencies it is paid in full. Anyone have advice?
A  7th of Apr, 2010 by
I have been fighting with Santander for over 3 weeks now. I work @ a car dealership and I need a lien release for a customer. These people are horrible!! They are very good at giving you a run around. I have been given 2 direst phone numbers to call back to inquire about my issue and all I get is voice mail. I have started calling every hour and leaving messages. Hopefully they'll get a taste of their own medicine soon. Something needs to be done about this company!
A  17th of Feb, 2011 by
Please I need to get help to make a law s. to the company santander consumer usa