Drive Financial Services / Rip off

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I am in the Army and I got screwed by my ex-wife and so did my credit history. I have been making payments to this company for 19 months now and I still owe MORE than what I paid for the car. I have been trying to trade it in but because of the amount that I owe and the miles that has racked up nobody else will finance me. I think this company does this crap intentionally and know somewhere down the line in court they have their ### clear of a lawsuit is the reason they continue to screw people out of their money. I talked to a financial officer and they said it should be my choice how much goes towards the principal, but drive says that I don't have a choice on how much goes towards the principal.

PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS, NO MATTER HOW BAD THEY NEED A CAR DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

Va

Comments

• Sh
      5th of Jul, 2010

Well I'm military to and drive financial is screwing me over on my car payments to. These [censor] heads are doing the same thing to me, taking damn near the whole payment for interest and the balance only goese down by like $200. Then when you request a payoff amount the damn balance goes up they claim because interest adds daily. Wtf is up with this company? If anyone wants to go in on a class action suit help me out because I only borrowed $18, 000 for a 02 lincoln ls but I'm gonna end up paying [censored]ing 30, 000 for the damn car thats not worth it. my email address is shamikatraynham@yahoo.com.. Make sure in the subject you put Drive financial class action suit or something so I'll know it's concerning then. Thank you..